Then you’ve come to the right place. I’ve created a free 12-lesson eCourse for people who want to know more about an Instructional Design career. Breaking Into Instructional Design explains one of the most fulfilling and smartest careers of the 21st century (yes, I’m biased).
As an instructional design consultant and publisher of The eLearning Coach, I get lots of questions about careers in instructional design, eLearning and instructional technology. This eCourse answers all of those questions.
- Learn about the varied work instructional designers do.
- Find out how the field is changing.
- See the competencies required for an instructional design career.
- Get the scoop on whether you need a degree.
- Discover the best places to network and find jobs.
- Jump ahead of your competition with this suggested reading list.
- Start working on an eLearning portfolio to develop your skills.
Ready to get started?
To start the eCourse, enter your info in the form below. Watch for the confirmation email. When you confirm, you’ll begin getting lessons delivered to your Inbox twice a week. Your email address will never be shared. I hate spam as much as you do.
Publisher of The eLearning Coach
P.S. If you have questions or feedback, just click Reply to any of the lessons.
The email will come straight to me.